I’ve never done a Things on Tuesday post but I thought “what the heck?”.
- Enjoying the cool/damp weather. I’m not really a hot weather gal and yet I choose to live in what was once a desert. Go figure!
- Excited about making Chicken Curry for dinner tonight. Nothing like cool weather to make you want to have hearty spicy food.
- Loving, loving, loving my handsome husband. Just because.
- Happy to know I have nothing to do this evening but snuggle up and read. Speaking of which I’m also happy I got a free book in the mail yesterday (“Up From the Blue” by Susan Henderson) and waiting for a new free book to come (“The Murderer’s Daughters” by Randy Susan Meyers). Free books really are awesome.
- Pleased Sesame Street can still make me smile. You know Sesame Street really does rock.